This vacation is designed for those in search of an exceptional setting with consistently pleasant weather, even throughout the winter, as provided by the southwest region of Sardinia. You'll be accommodated in a luxurious villa right on the seaside, enveloped by a magnificent garden that features a heated infinity pool and a sky terrace with a spa. It's perfect for individuals looking to make the most of their holiday by taking advantage of a cooking or yoga class during their vacation or even play golf or learn how to play. Various excursions and winery visits are also planned.
Cooking Class: from November 1st to April 30th
Immerse yourself in an exceptional culinary journey, where our cooking class offers more than just mastering Italian recipes with a focus on traditional Sardinian dishes. Our vibrant space provides a hands-on education in Italian/Sardinian food and wine history, culture, and expertise. Our chef is dedicated to sourcing local and sustainable ingredients, crafting exquisite dishes perfectly paired with premium wines. Join us to not only learn and cook but also to forge new friendships, savoring the true essence of authentic Italian/Sardinian cuisine.
Yoga class: from November 1st to April 30th
Join us for a serene yoga session by the sea. Immerse yourself in the beauty of this physical and mental practice and experience a profound way to relax your body and mind in an idyllic setting, suitable for all skill levels. The program includes daily yoga and yoga nidra meditation classes, personal lifestyle, and health coaching
Golf and Golf clinic: from November 1st to April 30th
Within a mere 10-minute drive from Villa Fenandgi, you'll find the prestigious Is Molas Golf Resort, the most renowned destination for golf enthusiasts in Sardinia. This facility boasts a 27 hole course highly regarded by seasoned golfers and is equally welcoming to beginners, thanks to its comprehensive and well-appointed golf academy.
The vacation package organised by the Swiss tour operator Sardiniare, includes:
7 nights (8 days) in a double room with breakfast and dinner:
- 1 guest Euro 1,500 in double room
- 2 guests Euro 2,500, in double room
transfer from and to the airport included
Reservations will be confirmed only when the number of 6 participants is reached
- Cooking class, 5 times a week, each lasting 4 hours with lunch included, Euro 200 per person.
- Yoga class, 5 times a week, each lasting 3 hours, Euro 200 per person.
- Golf, 5 green fees for 18 holes, Euro 400 per person. Golf clinic, 5 days, each session lasting 3 hours, Euro 200 per person.
- Tailored excursions and winery tours. For these tours, Sardiniare recommends the website "GET A TOUR," which organizes various excursions through its suppliers. Sardiniare only suggests some of the tours and handles the transfer of its guests to the meeting point in Cagliari, with an additional cost of Euro 15 per person.
Please contact us to let us know the timeframe you are interested in, the number of guests, and the type of activities you would like to engage in. We will make it a priority to respond to you promptly with our best offer.